If you're experiencing an unexpected failure, we at Letterpress Services are here to help.
Letterpress Services has a team of dedicated Heidelberg Letterpress Service engineers with a wealth of knowledge and experience second to none in the industry, working locally or worldwide. Whether it’s a friendly chat to help out with a minor problem, or an emergency breakdown requiring an engineer to carry out the most substantial repairs our team are on hand 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Due to the frequency and availability of the cross channel and North Sea ferries we can have a fully laden service van with an engineer on site next morning at a very reasonable price.
Should any repairs be of a more serious nature then the program of works is as follows:
- Our engineers will assess the problem quickly and efficiently.
- A verbal report followed by a written statement (on request) will be given prior to any work being carried out.
- Should the machine need to be transported back to our works then a loan machine is available where necessary.
- In the event of an insurance claim being submitted then Letterpress Services has a good relationship and a wealth of experience in dealing with a wide range of insurance companies and loss adjusters.
- Any repairs carried out are backed up by a 12 months parts are labour guarantee.
- Every effort is made to reduce down time and inconvenience to our customers by liaising with the relevant people at your works to enable us to have the relevant parts on board the service van to effect a speedy repair.
We offer an unbeatable combination of quality and service at a price you can afford.
Get in touch now for more information.